Transponder pouches are used to mount the transponder to the right side and back of axle tube.
- Transponders can also be purchased at the Tire Barn during Test & Tune practice sessions or on race nights.
Here's what a properly mounted transponder pouch looks like.
- TCMS requires your transponder be mounted on the RIGHT side and back of axle tube and in an orange transponder pouch.
- The pouch is to be mounted on the right side of the axle center housing and on the back side of the axle tube.
- The pouch can simply be zip tied to the axle tube with heavy duty zip ties.
- The flap on the pouch goes upward.
- The transponder goes in the pouch in a manner where the writing on the label would be readable as you put the transponder in the pouch.
- Most TCMS transponders have a pink arrow that would point toward the ground.