A RACEceiver is a one-way microscanner drivers wear in their ear to hear commands from the race director and are mandatory for racing at Tri-City Motor Speedway.
The RACEceiver Fusion+ for Drivers is being mandated at short tracks all over the country. This small communication device is revolutionizing the industry, making the sport safer for both the drivers and officials. It saves time by allowing officials to talk to all the drivers at the same time and lets you get on to more racing. The officials can warn drivers about accidents or debris on the track.
Virtually all tracks and series today use frequencies between 450-470mhz, and the RACEceiver Fusion+ handles all of them! They are preprogrammed, just dial up the channel you need to use. The RACEceiver Fusion+ has a programmable default channel so that you can save the channel that your track is using. Also the NEW button lock feature prevents unwanted channel or volume changes. It’s small size, great price, and reception—make it a awesome value.
Your RACEceiver Fusion+ comes with a holster clip, AAA battery and instructions. Be sure to pick the earpiece that best suits your needs.
- TCMS uses the default RACEceiver channel of 454.0000.
- Click here to view RACEceiver instructions.
- RACEceivers and packages can also be purchased at the Tire Barn during test & tune practice sessions or race nights for the following prices:
- Fusion+ RACEceiver - $103.09 or $100 (cash discount)
- Fusion+ Rookie Earpiece Package - $128.77 or $125 (cash discount)
- Fusion+ Semi-Pro Package - $144.33 or $140 (cash discount)