Brand New Spot - 2020 Pit Parking
Race car drivers may purchase their pit parking spot online. Purchase this item if didn't have a parking spot in 2019 and you need a dirt/grass spot for 2020. There is a wait list for cement spots.
- There are many grass spots available for purchase. Contact Steve at (989) 316-6804 before purchasing a Cement/Asphalt spot.
- In the "Special Instructions for Seller" box, include the following:
- Name of the driver who will be using the pit parking spot.
- Pit parking spot number. (View the Pit Parking Map to select your spot.)
- Pit spots are renewed and paid for in full by November 15th each year. After November 15th, we'll know what spots are open and work our way through the track's waiting list to fill open cement parking spots.
- Pit parking spots not used by the driver reserving spot more than 6 times in a season will not have the first right to renew the spot for the following season. TCMS will sell the spot to other drivers on the waiting list.
- View Pit Parking Map & Wait List (Wait list bottom of page 2)
- Learn more about TCMS reserved and open pit parking.