2020 Pit Season Pass
Pit Season Pass – Receive full access to the pits, grandstands and all Test & Tune sessions.
Click Here to download the 2020 prorated Season Pass Pricing Guide.
- Pit pass can be used once per night.
- Season passes are prorated throughout the season.
- When a race team purchases multiple pit passes, the first card will have the driver/individuals name on it. Additional cards purchased can list the race team's name and substitutes are allowed to use those cards.
- There are 19 races scheduled for 2020.
- In the "Special Instructions for Seller" box, include the following:
- First and last name(s) to be printed on each season pass.
- The address of where we are mailing the season passes.
If you have questions about season passes, you can call the track (989) 316-6804 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*If you order a season pass the same day as a race, please show your email receipt while checking in. You will receive your pass the following week.
Season passes are valid for both regular [R] and sprint [SP] races. Special events [SE] outside of the following dates are excluded: 4/24, 5/1, 5/8, 5/15, 5/22, 5/29, 6/5, 6/12, 6/19, 6/26, 7/3, 7/10, 7/17, 7/24, 7/31, 8/7, 8/14, 8/21, 8/28, 9/4/2020. We will be taking one week off in August, either 8/14 or 8/21. We'll publish the day off before the end of 2019.