IMCA Modified Tires
IMCA Modified drivers, we have a change in our shipments:
- We are only guaranteed one shipment per month. There will not be more than two shipments per month.
- Pre-ordering Hoosier tires is very important in making sure you have tires. If we sell out of tires, there will not be tires in stock until the next shipment.
Two options to pre-purchase tires:
1- Order online and request the sizes you need in the "Special instructions for seller" box.
2- Drop off cash to the track to place your order and request the sizes you need in person. Call 989-316-6804 the day before to set up a time to place your order in person.
Hoosiers can be pre-purchased with the exact sizes you are looking for. Sizes range from 83.5" to 85.5" and are in 1/4" increments.
When the shipment comes in, we pull the pre-purchased orders first to ensure you get the stagger you need and then the remaining inventory is available for the public to purchase.
- Use this option if you want to buy tires for a race car driver and you will not be at the track with the driver to make the purchase.
- Fill out the name of the driver who the tire purchase is for in the "Special Instructions for Seller" box.
- The driver will be able to pick up the tire(s) at the Tire Barn during Test & Tune, on race night or by making special arrangements to pick them up by calling (989) 316-6804.
- The purchaser needs to inform the driver to pick up their tires at the track. (This item will not be shipped.)
- Tires come in series 19 & 20.
- The driver will select the exact size(s) they need at the Tire Barn.
- G-60 tires can also be purchased at the Tire Barn for $130 (cash discount).